Jan 20, 2012

NiNoCon!

So, you may have noticed there is a little ninja staring at you.

Or maybe you didn't.

Some of you may know who this is. I know, she totally rocks the red hair, right?

Ali Cross is hosting the first ever NiNoCon.  It is an online conference.  It is free.  Everyone wins.

You decide that you want to be awesome and that you need a little shot in the arm, to be motivated and uplifted in your writing endeavors.  So, you head over to the site on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH at 10:30 am EST.  You don't need to pre-register or anything - everything will be set up and just waiting for you to show up.    


 "NiNoCon focuses on publishing by non-traditional means. We're talking about doing what hasn't been done before, stretching your imagination to extend beyond your stories and into a world of your making. 

We've invited top-notch presenters to share how they thought "outside the box". Come learn what they have to say and discover how you can make your own magic happen."

The schedule is set to be posted soon, and I'm pretty sure a little bird told me we can expect some words of wisdom from Elana Johnson but if you are like me, a little heads up and planning helps tons!  If you think this is something you are interested in, grab one of the stealth ninjas (in this post or on the side), tell your friends (because that's what friends do), put it on your calendar and be ready for awesomeness.  

Hope to see you guys there!



14 comments :

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Sounds interesting and fun.

Yvonne.

Margo Kelly said...

I hadn't heard of this - so thanks for letting us know! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Ali is the Dojo Ninja Master!

Matthew MacNish said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Tasha. I'm now your newest follower, so:

Nice ta meet ya!

Also, I heart Ali.

Angela Cothran said...

Online? Free? I'm so there!

Jenny S. Morris said...

I was totally excited when I saw this. Even people who are pursuing traditional publishing will be able to get some great information for this I think.

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

This sounds very cool! Thanks for letting us know!

Melanie Fowler said...

Good job speading the word. I'll be there :)

Nancy said...

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing.

Jolene Perry said...

ALi Cross is just one of those people who is completely filled with awesomeness.

Jess said...

Wow, sounds cool!

Kate Coursey said...

Cool! Ali's wonderful....I met her a few years ago when we were in the same WIFYR group. I'm excited for this conference. Even though I plan on publishing through traditional methods, it will be interesting to hear what people have to say. Elana's also great!

Lynda R Young said...

Sounds like a great idea for an online conference.

Caitlin said...

It's been too long since I've been over to Ali Cross' blog, and look what I've missed out on! Thanks for posting this information. Can't wait to go check it out!