This is Allison.
1. What is your biggest vulnerability? Do others know this or is it a secret?
I am very loyal - which sounds good, but sometimes I put what might be best for me behind my concern for others. No one else knows this - I even took a back seat in a possible relationship because my friendship was so dear to me.
2. What do people believe about you that is false?
A lot of people think I'm married to my work. That may be true, but it isn't by choice. Marriage didn't happen for me, so I dedicated myself to another love - math.
3. What would your best friend say is your fatal flaw? Why?
My indecisiveness. I am really good at math, but the analytical skills that allow me to have success my job get entirely too much in the way in my life.
4. What would the same friend say is your one redeeming quality? Why?
My kindness and sincere desire to see others happy. I think the best day of my life was when I served as the maid of honor for my best friend. I'm pretty sure I was happier than she was.
5. What do you want most? What will you do to get it?
Thanks to Cassie and Angie for hosting! Jump over here and here to see who else is participating and join in the fun :)
Which character has been difficult for you to write? What is it about him/her that has been challenging?