Feb 8, 2012

Platform Builder's Campaign

I'm so excited to take part in the 4th Platform Building campaign.  I had seen the little shields all over the place and just waited for my chance to jump in.

This is a mini-campaign, which I think is the perfect way for me to get my feet wet.  And the categories create the possibility of getting to know people in your specific genre - win/win!

Sign-ups close on February15th, so don't put it off thinking you will sign up later.

Jump over here for more details and to sign up - hope to see you there!

9 comments :

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

I'm glad to hear that you are excited! /hugs

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I participated last fall, but too much going on now with a book release and the A to Z Challenge, which always comes first for me.

Erin Shakespear said...

Thanks for sharing the info, Tasha! :)

J. A. Bennett said...

I've signed up too, it's so fun!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

You will love it. I did it last fall and found many great blogs in the process. Good luck.

j. kaary said...

I'm signed up for the first time and in the New Adult group with you :)

Sarah Pearson said...

Well done for taking the plunge, you'll be glad you did :-)

Kevin Hiatt said...

Fellow campaigner here, dropping by to say "Hi". Look forward to reading and learning from other writers like you. +1 follower.
--Kevin

Samantha Drane said...

Hi Tasha!
I'm also a fellow first time campaigner and looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. :)