Jun 11, 2012

Happy Monday!

I am very honored to be posting over at David Powers King's site today while he is on his revision hiatus. I met him in October and then again at Storymakers.  And, like I hear about myself all the time, he's taller than you'd think :) I'd love for you to stop by over there.

And I just passed 300 followers.

And I've thought of a few features that I'm working on incorporating to this blog that I'm super excited about.

This week is off to a good start :)

How are you going to make this week your best of June yet?

15 comments :

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on the followers and I've already been to David's blog!

Jeigh said...

Yay 300 followers! And DPK is a pretty awesome guy. I'll go over and check it out!

S.P. Bowers said...

Congrats on the followers! I'm on my way over to David's blog.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Congrats on the milestone. I'm heading over to David's.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Congrats on the 300 followers, here's to the next 300.

Yvonne.

David P. King said...

You are a truly brave soul for volunteering at my place, and it's that much richer for it. Thanks again for guest posting today! :)

Leslie Pugh said...

Congrats on 300 followers! And I'll check out the interview next!

Jeremy Bates said...

Cool that you're at 300. I'll stop by his blog later as I work myself there commenting.

As for this week? I'll be at work blogging and working on my WIP.

Nissa Annakindt said...

Well, I've improved this week by finding your blog and becoming a follower, and working on my novel. Well, actually, I should be doing that right now.....

Deana said...

Headed over now! And congrats on the followers:)

J. A. Bennett said...

Wahoo! Heading over to David's place :)

Lynn Proctor said...

yayay!!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the follower milestone!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

This is a terribly wonderful week for me. Busy, busy, busy.

ali cross said...

Yay for friends helping friends! Congrats on the 300 Tasha!