Jun 29, 2012

L.O.V.E.

First of all, several authors who I really love revealed their covers today -



They are all amazing and unique and I'm intrigued. 

Second, it has been an interesting week for facebook with all the various events that have happened - fires (we had a scary one by us for a while that thankfully got under control fast), politics, local primary elections - and I got to the point where I was tired of people talking.  Except for one group.  

My writer friends stay funny, uplifting, encouraging and remember that people with whatever opinions, backgrounds or political beliefs, are people.  They are supportive and snarky and I love them.  

So people, keep it up, share the love and we will all make it through this mayhem that is called reality.

Are you completely guilty of judging a book by its cover like me?  Have you found yourself gravitating toward certain online people when others drive you crazy?  Is anywhere by where you live on fire?


11 comments :

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm drawn to pretty covers. Plain text is boring.

There is a forest fire here in NC and I'm not sure if they've contained it yet or not.

Jenny Morris said...

Holy crap these are all such amazing covers! Vic did such a great job on Fae. And man, LOVE Desolate. Can't wait to read it!

Have a happy Friday.

Elaine said...

I'm right with you! I was getting tired of *me* talking the last couple of weeks. Tasha, you definitely fall into the category of "funny, uplifting, and encouraging." And I can't wait for the day when you reveal your own cover here!

Leigh Covington said...

I really DO judge a book by it's cover and these are fabulous! oOOOH! Such wonderful eye candy! Can't wait to read them!

Heather Simone said...

I am so guilty of judging books by their covers. It's the cover that catches my eye first, then the actual story blurb.

All three of the books above look great! I'm headed over to Goodreads to add to my read list after all of the cover reveals lately. :-)

Elaine said...

Another great post, Tasha!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Those are some great covers. I'm jealous.

Lynn Proctor said...

i do love a good cover--love yours!

David P. King said...

Sweet! All of them have that intrigue element. :)

Nicole said...

I'm definitely drawn to covers. These are some great ones!

Nicole said...

I'm definitely drawn to covers. These are some great ones!