Dec 3, 2012

And You Are...?

Emily and Tammy are hosting this blogfest today and I'm a little late signing up but couldn't pass on the chance to participate.  

So, without any more delay, here are my answers to the questions.

1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None.  

2. Can you pitch a tent?I had to read this question several times to see if you were serious because my brain is overflowing with euphemisms and snarky comments about not being anatomically correct.  But the other kind, yes.

3. What was your worst vacation ever?

Probably my last family vacation before I got married because I was away from my husband for almost two weeks in the time before cell phones and I missed him terribly. 


4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?

An iPhone 5.


5. We're handing you the keys to what?

I really love the Bugatti Veyron, especially the convertible.  


6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?

Tricky, because I can usually tell before eating if it's been an epic fail and I just don't serve it.


7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like  ____?

Two baby bears, trapped in a fabric bag,  fighting (I have a co-worker who does not have a body for leggings, but wears them all the time and when I have to walk behind her on leggings day, this is really what it looks like.  Be shocked at my rudeness now...)


8. What was your first car?

A white pontiac that went through oil and gas at about the same speed.


9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?

Are you okay, first, always.  For as rude as I can be in my head (see #7) I'm quite sympathetic in person (most of the time).


10. What's the worst song ever?

I'd probably have to go with most everything by Sarah Mclachlan or Celine Dion.

Don't forget about the IWSG on Wednesday.  I get to help co-host (so excited!!!).  If you are planning on posting, please let me know if the comments as well so I can swing by and give you a cyber hug and 10 word motivational speech, or vice versa. :)



29 comments :

M.J. Fifield said...

I'm with you on Celine but poor Sarah McLachlan...

And question #2 made me giggle when I first read it. Because I am twelve.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your butt answer is hilarious! And the Bugatti Veyron is the car of choice today.

Suzi said...

Very cool car. I'd love to have it. And then sell it and buy something more practical. Cause really, could you imagine the insurance payments?

Elise Fallson said...

Yeah, Celine does have some stuff that'll make your ears bleed. And the Bugatti Veyron is amazing!

Julie Luek said...

Oh Celine. Mmmhmmm- got to agree there. No tickets? Impressive. And I'm with you, I usually taste-test to make sure what I make won't invoke gagging! ;)

J. A. Bennett said...

I'm doing IWSG for sure. Funny about the Butt comment. I'm pretty rude in my head too :)

S.P. Bowers said...

I'm seeing a few Bugatti Veyron listed. My hubby would like one but personally I just want a car that looks nice and won't break down. Bonus if it's blue.

Emily R. King said...

I picked that car too! And your butt answer is great. So many people aren't answering it, but come on, we all know they're THINKING the same thing. :)

ilima said...

No Sarah Mclachlan? :( Even her old '80's stuff? And everyone is picking the Bugatti Veyron today.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Not a Celine fan either. And it's all right to be rude and snarky...if it's funny. You made me giggle, so it's all good.

Azara said...

#2 - Me too! I wrote something that worked either way, because I'm all clever like that.

#7 made me laugh so hard - I could just picture Legging Woman. Doesn't she know you're supposed to wear a long shirt or dress with leggings to cover that mess up? Or maybe just wear normal pants.

Visiting from the hop.

Azara said...

#2 - Me too! I wrote something that worked either way, because I'm all clever like that.

#7 made me laugh so hard - I could just picture Legging Woman. Doesn't she know you're supposed to wear a long shirt or dress with leggings to cover that mess up? Or maybe just wear normal pants.

Visiting from the hop.

Andrew Leon said...

I can't believe you put baby bears in a bag! That's just horrible!
:P

Sus said...

Great answers!!!

Your worst vacation answer is so sweet, but #7 totally made me lol. I have a coworker like that and now THAT is the image I'm going to have in my head. Thanks for that.

Happy hopping!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Fun hop. I'm sensitive to the big butt issue, though. Two boys made the comment when I was in 9th grade: Look a the ass on her. And I wasn't fat tthen. Very hard on the self-image. lol I've been scarred since.

Tamara said...

haha...you deserve to win just for your answer on number seven. WHY do people where leggings/spandex???Mostly the only girls who can pull that off with any kind of success are in their teens, right?

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm starting to feel really good about my speeding ticket record.
Everytime I read the worst song on someone's answer, I think 'oh yeah' but only until I read the next one.

Kelley Lynn said...

Man, writers are very safe drivers. I feel like a horrible, horrible person as I go through these posts. haha

Nicole said...

Sweet car! Your answers made me chuckle. ;)

Lisa Regan said...

You are hilarious!

Jessie Humphries said...

You hate Sarah and Celine?!!? I don't know if we can be friends anymore dear Tasha! Me and Celine are best friends. Sure, she doesn't know it yet, but it's happening. Oh its happening! haha

Tammy Theriault said...

love the bear's fighting! people with big trunks gotta stop the leggings...its just ALL kinds of wrong!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Oh, Celine Dion. I'm surprised my husband doesn't weep when he hears the song from Titanic. He absolutely hates her. That song got overplayed for YEARS.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse

sydneyaaliyah said...

My next purchase will be my iPhone 5. It is worth the money, no doubt. And, no tickets, really. How is that possible? haha.

David P. King said...

Your vacation reminded me of my least favorite vacation, or rather, a vacation I didn't take. My wife did (fiancee then), she went to Hawaii while I stayed in a small town and lifegaurded. Guess I had to be there, cause I ended up saving someone. :)

L.G. Keltner said...

I loved your answer to #7! Good luck with the IWSG co-hosting gig!

Livia said...

I'm co-hosting with you Tasha! It will be so fun! Now I better make my IWSG comments short or else! :)

Lynda R Young said...

aw, aren't cell phones awesome when we miss someone we love :)

kmckendry said...

Love your #7 answer. I hope she doesn't read this! hehe.