Dec 17, 2012

Tis the Season

It is the time of year to offer thanks and love and take breaks.  I've got one more week of school, which is the least productive week of the year, but because of how this year's schedule is working out, that means I have Saturday without work before everything needs to be hunky-dory for the celebrations starting Monday.   And since I'm bound and determined to not have a single thing to grade for my two week break, I'm going to have to take a break here to get it all done.  


I hope you are able to have a great holiday season, that you are surrounded by those you love, that you eat more than you should of your favorite things, that you take some time away from the craziness of the world and find peace, joy and happiness.

See you on 1/2/2013!!!


13 comments :

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Tasha! I'm sure you'll have everything just right in time for the holidays. After Wednesday's post, I'm taking a break as well.

JeffO said...

Have a great Christmas, Tasha!

Andrew Leon said...

heh
I think I'm gonna spend my whole break reading papers.
Merry Christmas!

Suzanne Furness said...

Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Enjoy your little holiday. I'm still trying to get some work out my students at school but I'm counting the days myself.

Leigh Covington said...

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!
Hope you enjoy some time off work and your holiday is wonderful :)

Donna K. Weaver said...

Merry Christmas!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Tasha! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kelley Lynn said...

Love that picture :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Lexa Cain said...

♥ Merry Christmas! ♥

mmahessh said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return. Plots for sale in Hyderabad

perfumehk said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

Nicole said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Tasha!