Feb 22, 2013

Alex Cavanaugh's New Cover!

I ended up on an unplanned blogging hiatus, but had to come out of hiding to show you Alex J. Cavanaugh's new cover.

If you are like me, you may think it's all fine and dandy, but you don't read sci-fi. I don't either, not really, but I did read Alex's first book and it's totally accessible to everyone.  I promise, you will want to read these books.  So, without further adieu...

CassaStorm by Alex J. Cavanaugh

A storm gathers across the galaxy…

Byron thought he’d put the days of battle behind him. Commanding the Cassan base on Tgren, his only struggles are occasional rogue pirate raids and endless government bureaucracies. As a galaxy-wide war encroaches upon the desert planet, Byron’s ideal life is threatened and he’s caught between the Tgrens and the Cassans.

After enemy ships attack the desert planet, Byron discovers another battle within his own family. The declaration of war between all ten races triggers nightmares in his son, shaking Bassan to the core and threatening to destroy the boy’s mind.

Meanwhile the ancient alien ship is transmitting a code that might signal the end of all life in the galaxy. And the mysterious probe that almost destroyed Tgren twenty years ago could be on its way back. As his world begins to crumble, Byron suspects a connection. The storm is about to break, and Byron is caught in the middle…

Release date: September 17, 2013
Science Fiction - Space Opera/Adventure
Print ISBN 9781939844002
E-book ISBN 9781939844019


Add it to your goodreads, pre-order this thing, try out sci-fi with these books.

9 comments :

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you, Tasha! I'm glad you took a risk on a genre you don't normally read.

JeffO said...

Looks kind of like a space spider on the cover-creepy! Good luck to Alex!

Julie Luek said...

Fantastic cover. I used to be a real sci-fi fan a long time ago. This cover is tempting me to open that genre window again.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

High fives Tasha! I'm with you. Not a huge sci-fi fan, but when it's a good story with a sci-fi setting (which Alex's is), then I'm in.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Yippee for Alex. Go, go, Storm.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

It's a beautiful cover. The books are ones anyone can enjoy.

Jessie Humphries said...

Awesome cover!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Tasha! I hope things are going well for you.

CONGRATS to Alex! Great cover.

Donna K. Weaver said...

I'm so excited for this book! Hubby and I really enjoyed the first two.