Jun 3, 2013

A Change of Plans Review

Today I get to help spread the word about a book that just came out by my friend, Donna King Weaver (also, she is tall, which automatically bumps her up in the cool column).

She looks taller in person.

Her romance novel, A Change of Plans, just came out and I got to read an advanced copy.



It is about a woman who has not had a super sweet love life, goes on a cruise to get away from it all, and ends up getting much more than she bargained for (enter pirates, love potentials and an island). It is a sweet story that will leave your heart a little happier.

Now, you have the chance to win a copy! Just fill out all the rafflecopter things and try your luck. Or, if you are like me and never win, just save yourself the agony and go buy your copy.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments :

Stina Lindenblatt said...

This is totally on my TBR list. The kidnapping by pirates is what sold me on the book. :D

ilima said...

You had me at pirates...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Donna!

Jai said...

Pirates? Yesssss.

Congrats Donna!!

Julie Luek said...

Nice to see her book making the rounds :)

lady reader said...

Awesome. Thanks for posting!

A

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Encountering pirates would change anybody's plan.

Angela Cothran said...

I'm so excited to read this. It sounds like the perfect summer read :)

Nicole said...

You had me at pirates. ;) Congrats Donna!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Thanks so much for helping out with the blog tour, Tasha, and for your kind words. :D