Jul 15, 2013

My Query's Preview Performance

I live in an area that celebrates the theater. We are home to the Tony Award winning Utah Shakespearean Festival and the Neil Simon Festival, and an hour away from Tuacahn. Every year, there is a full week before the play actually starts where there are preview performances, a step above dress rehearsal and a step below "On with the show."

That's where I'm at with my query. I've taken feedback from my CP's and a few online contests and tweaked and honed the best I can see how, and I'm sending it out to be previewed. And just like preview performances have reviewers, I'm feeling quite lucky to have Matt at The QQQE giving my query a critique.

So, if you don't mind, I'd like to invite you to be part of the audience, to stop by, see what I have to offer and give me some suggestions before the stakes are raised. 



7 comments :

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Already visited Matthew this morning and thought he had some great suggestions.

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Will find my way over to Matthew's.
Great post.

Yvonne.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Great comparison. Query writing can be so difficult.

Emily R. King said...

Wonderful comparison. I'll head over now.

Jessie Humphries said...

Very brave! And I really want to come to Tuacahn soon. I hear it's amazing!

Leigh Covington said...

Awesome Tasha! I totally envy where you live and all the awesomeness you have close by. And good luck with the querying!

Livia Peterson said...

I love live theater! Awesome comparison as well, Tasha! Very brave of you as well.